Digital Webber is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Digital Webber may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Customer (individual/business) name and job title
- Contact information (postal address, phone no etc.)including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
Digital Webber requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Using the information to improve products and services.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, using your information to contact you for market research purposes. For contacting you by email, phone, fax or mail. Using the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Digital Webber is committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure Digital Webber has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
Digital Webber may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Digital Webber analyze data about web page traffic and improve its website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Digital Webber only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help Digital Webber provide you with a better website, by enabling it to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Digital Webber access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you pr
Links to other websites
Digital Webber website (http://www.digitalwebber.com//) may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you customer/client have used these links to leave Digital Webber site, you should note that Digital Webber do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Digital Webber cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
Digital Webber will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Digital Webber has your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which Digital Webber thinks you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which Digital Webber holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information Digital Webber is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. Digital Webber will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.