SEO, Web Development and Design,
Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which Digital Webber will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and the responsibility of Digital Webber in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.At Digital Webber; a creative digital agency from India, we take every project with the final product in sight. It is as much our responsibility as the client’s. So, we believe that every effort should be made to reach a solution that is fully acceptable reciprocally in case of any situation
where dissatisfaction related to services comes. Only when things are completely out of hand that refund should be considered.
Full Refund Eligibility
– Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been sent to the client. The Full Refund policy will initiate after receiving the upfront payment and details of the project and will take 7 Days to refund the amount.During time of initial payment, we send a questionnaire to the client in order to understand the details of any project. In case the client submits the questionnaire and we are unable to start the project within 7 days of submission, the client will be eligible for a full refund.
– In cases of digital marketing or SEO, if the client has made the initial payment and provided login credentials for different marketing portals, yet we have not send any web analysis report within 7 days of credentials submission, the client would be eligible for a full refund.
Partial Refund Availability
– If there is a failure to deliver as per our policy after the approval of the initial design style.The partial refund will be in proportion to the work completed.
– In accordance with the amount of work done till the time client decides to cancel the order.
– Website Hosting Payments for past months of web hosting are non-refundable. Hosting accounts are set up at the time of order and are allotted a specific amount of server resources, according to the plan purchased. If client did not make use of the account,payment for services is still due. Hosting accounts are not canceled until notice is received from the client in writing, or until 15 days after due date of payment not received. If client paid for hosting account for 12 months ahead and cancels service before plan expiration date, a refund may be given for the months not yet elapsed. If client received free products and/or services with their hosting plan purchase, the value of the free services will be deducted from the refund amount.
– In case of an SEO project, if any specific project is not improved at all (Not only Page Rank; improvement of page ranking depends on many factors) after 30 days of initial contract, the client would be eligible for a partial payment. The reason for a partial payment instead of a full refund is because of the huge manpower expenses we have to carry out in order to conduct the SEO campaign.
– In case of a combo project including more than one service; for example if a client chooses us to help them with Web development and SEO, and after a month, we are unable to complete one of the project, say 90% of SEO is completed and 10% still incomplete, the client would be eligible for a partial refund.
– In case of combo projects, if one aspect of the contract is started and the other is not yet implemented, the client would be eligible for a partial refund. For example, if a client’s web development project is started but our team does not start working on SEO project, client would receive a refund amount for the SEO project.
Refund Not Applicable
Our goal is to provide high quality, professional service to all of our clients. If you’re not satisfied with the progression of your new website design, we offer a refund guarantee on the advance paid. However, under certain circumstances we would be unable to provide a refund.
– Refund not applicable on domain registration and SSL fees. The reason for this is that we purchase the same from third party and the ownership is transferred to your account.
– Domain Name Registration / Domain Transfer or other domain related services is NOT refundable. Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “returned” until the duration of the domain term has expired.
– Refund not applicable in case the fault is caused from our client’s end. At Digital Webber, we ensure that our client is updated with work report at each step of the project.In case our client fails to respond back in time; resulting in the delay of that particular project, we would be unable to process a refund.
– Refund not applicable once website is completed.
– For the time that the services have already been provided. If the client is not satisfied with any level of work, he must immediately bring it to the notice of our project manager and ask for any discounts for the work loss. Any negotiations at a later date will not be entertained.
– Before starting with any project, we ask our clients to submit proper answers to a questionnaire regarding the project objectivity. In case the client has made initial payment but did not send in their requirements, we would be unable to issue a refund in this case.
– Suppose a project is almost completed and client wants to add some more features to their website, in case of failure to provide the same, the client won’t be able to claim a refund. Each project related demand must be followed by a proper procedure. In case, the client does not follow the same, any claims of refund would be rejected.
– During the time of project submission, if our client is not satisfied with our effort and would like to claim a refund, he/she must bring the matter to our notice within 10 days of project completion. Any delay to that date, and the client would not be eligible for any refund.
– In case of SEO projects, even after initial payment, if the client fails to provide account credentials within 7 days, this will be a case of project delay out of our control. In such scenarios, we would be unable to issue a refund.
– In case of any web development project, if our client fails to submit specific answers to our questionnaire within the designated time and asks for a refund after 7 days, he/she would not be eligible for any refund.
– If the client wants a refund for any project that has been completed and uploaded on the server, we would be unable to issue any refund.
Delivery Policy at Digital Webber
– A project is not taken to be void unless the agreed upon payments are clear.
– Refund policy is not applicable if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at proper time. If there is delay or failure in completion of the project due to improper communication from client, it cannot be attributed to Digital Webber.
– If the information provided by the client is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project, Digital Webber is not liable to follow its delivery or refund commitments.
Processing of Refunds
– Any partial and full refunds will be processed and mailed within business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project i.e. refund by check or refund by credit card.
Digital Webber may at any time, without prior notice under its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. You are therefore requested to review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Digital Webber’s official website after any such amendments automatically implies your acceptance of the same thereof.